Sponsor a Medical Shipment
Pure Hands distributes recycled medical and dental equipment, medical supplies, laboratory instruments and medicines to several hospitals and clinics around Yemen . These items are donated to relief and intended to aid the less fortunate sick and poor in Yemen. Theses containers, worth several hundred thousand dollars.
Supplies and equipment are shipped via forty-foot containers.
Fees: $20,000 will cover the handling , shipping and customs clearing fees.
All shipments must be received by licensed medical facilities or personnel at their point of destination.
- IV kits
- Rolled bandages
- Liquids – any IV solutions as long as they are good-date
- Colostomy/ostomy supplies
- Bedpans, urinals
- Adult diapers, blue pads (full packages, or cases only)
- Liquid nutrition (Ensure, Boost, Jevity, etc.)- must have 6 months left before expiration
(Gently used and clean)
- Hospital beds
- Wheelchairs – manual
- Shower chairs
PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS
- Bath towels (new or used) wash cloths (new or used)
- Bed sheets (flat, contour – new or used)