Morrais General Hospital Project.
The problem appears through the exacerbation of the health situation in Morrais region, which is witnessing a continuous high increase in population density. Morrais is one of the areas that shows a remarkable and rapid increase in population density, as the Morrais area is considered an incubator for waves of displacement, and it is also an area that continuously receives many families and displaced families from all Cities of Yemen!
Why Morrais Hospital?
1. The absence of a qualified hospital or a qualified health centers that covers even part of the region’s needs.
2. The far distance from the area where qualified hospitals are available.
3. Most of the hospitals founded are built on buildings not designed as a hospital’s structures.
4. The death of many patients due to the remoteness of hospitals, the blocking of roads, and the inability to afford treatment.
5. The high prices of treatment in private hospitals, which leads to an increase in the suffering of the poor.
A strategic site has been chosen for implementation. The project will be on an area of about 2,200 square meters, where it will be in the middle of the area, and the site is a center point for all isolations and villages of Morrais area.
150,000 individual will benefit from Morrais Hospital
Food Basket Distribution.
This project was designed to relieve and reduce the suffering of poor people. Pure Hands was one of the humanitarian organizations that responded to the humanitarian crisis by providing basic food assistance for the most vulnerable groups in various Governorates across Yemen.
Drilling and Rehabilitation of Wells
Water prices are significantly high in areas which were previously served by water tankers. Women and girls spend a lot of time traveling to distant water resources to fetch water for their daily household use. Rigorous efforts have been made by Pure Hands to alleviate the suffering and make clean and safe water available and accessible. This project has been considered one of the biggest projects implemented by Pure Hands.
The project was intended to reduce the suffering of target groups and to allow them to have access to clean and safe drinking water through drilling wells, constructing water networks and setting up water tanks. The focus was placed on the most vulnerable groups.
Back To School.
$30 per child can provide school supplies and school uniform.
Sponsor a Teacher.
$100 can sponsor a teacher for one month.
Food Basket / family / month
Orphan Sponsorship / month
Back to School Supplies
Teacher Sponsorship / month