Morrais General Hospital Project
The problem appears through the exacerbation of the health situation in Morrais region, which is witnessing a continuous high increase in population density. Morrais is one of the areas that shows a remarkable and rapid increase in population density, as the Morrais area is considered an incubator for waves of displacement, and it is also an area that continuously receives many families and displaced families from all Cities of Yemen!
Why Morrais Hospital?
1. The absence of a qualified hospital or a qualified health centers that covers even part of the region’s needs.
2. The far distance from the area where qualified hospitals are available.
3. Most of the hospitals founded are built on buildings not designed as a hospital’s structures.
4. The death of many patients due to the remoteness of hospitals, the blocking of roads, and the inability to afford treatment.
5. The high prices of treatment in private hospitals, which leads to an increase in the suffering of the poor.
A strategic site has been chosen for implementation. The project will be on an area of about 2,200 square meters, where it will be in the middle of the area, and the site is a center point for all isolations and villages of Morrais area.
150,000 individual will benefit from Morrais Hospital
Lots of Yemeni people face scarcity of water or are unable to access clean and safe drinking water. To help solve this problem, Pure Hands supplies clean and safe drinking water to several districts in Yemen.
The estimated cost for one water well in Yemen is $45,000
Orphans Sponsorship is the most effective way to end child poverty. It does not only address a child’s immediate physical needs, it also builds self-esteem. When orphans find out they’ve been sponsored, the joy they feel is indescribable. Just knowing that someone across the globe cares means more than you can imagine.
$60 can sponsor an orphan for one month
Sponsor A Teacher
Many Schools were damaged during the war, and many of them are no longer suitable for education. Pure Hands funding rebuilding school in Yemen, providing school supplies to the students, paying salaries of teachers who have not been paid for years and providing financial support for some university students to motivate them to continue their education.
$100 can sponsor a teacher for one month